Houses in Freeman

A.A. Wollman home was built by Dr. J.R. Thierstein on the corner of Main and Seventh Street.  In 1952 Freeman College purchased the house for apartments. In 1977 Kinder Korner Nursery School began in the house and ran until 1984.   Hellen Waltner's home was south of the Wollman home.  Leroy Saner's home was next to the school.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.T. Kaufman's home was built on South Main Street in 1918.  This was Leroy Graber's home in 2013
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John D. Unruh house built on 7th street.  This became the Robert Senner home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issac Kleinsasser home was built on Dewald street in 1890.  Hugo Dubs home in th 1970's.  Now Shultz Bros. house. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. A.A. Wipf home was built in 1902 on Walnut street.  When he died in 1933 the house was sold to Dr. M.M. Hofer.  When he died it was sold to Dr. Jose Villa.  Today this is the home of Dawn Stahl. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oldest house in Freeman built on Cedar street in 1880. Richard Salis home today.

Ernest Schamber home 1978 (previously Wade van Asdale)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.A. Schmidt home was built on Cherry street.  Neil Zachariasen home today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christ P. Dickman home built in 1924 on Sixth street.  Became Earl Gering's home in 1950's.  Now Ben Bengston home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo Haar built his house on Cherry Street.  In 1918 he sold his house to Prof C.O. Krehbiel.  Today Jerald Waltner's home is here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The original Heilbronn parsonage was moved here in 1888.  Dr. A.A. Wipf moved in 1894 and added a second story in 1897.  This later became Klaas Bertus home across from the fire station.  (Dave's Car Wash site today)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Floyd Graber "Bible House"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe I. Walter had his home on Juniper Street.  This was later the home of Gust Kunkel.  Today it is the home of Roger Wollman.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J.J. Mendel home on North County Road

Roland Hofer home 2013

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This house on Poplar Street was built in the 1890's by Christian Buechler.  Jack Stahl owned the house in the 1970's.  Jeff Wollmann owned the house in 2011 when it was destroyed by fire.   
Sam Walter home

Mike Wollman home on Juniper street, home of Ruth Koerner in the 1970's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Ernest Hofer home built on Walnut street in 1936.

Jake T. Gross home 1914

Matthaus Huber home on Juniper Street in 1905.  Lawns Unlimited operates at this location today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Built on Dewald street in 1892.  Henry Stucky home in 1970's. 
Built on Cherry street in 1893.  Katherine Kaufman home 1970's  Marvin Johnson home today. 
Built in 1900 on Cherry Street.  Arnold Dewald home in the 1970's .  Home of Arden Dewald today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Built on Juniper street in 1885.  Erwin Unruh home in in the 1970's.  Today the home of Gale Hagemann. 
Built on Cherry street in 1896.  Aaron Kerner home in the 1970's.  Arlyss Wenzel home today. 

Built on Poplar street in 1898.  Philip Spomer house 1970's.  Mark Begman house today. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Built on Poplar street in 1903.  John Walter home in the 1970's.  Mike Hartman house today.
Fred Haar built Mrs. Agnes Hartman's house on Second Street in 1882.  This was Alton Hartman's house in the 1970's. Now property of Freeman Lumber.
Built on Juniper street in 1885.  William Graber home in the 1970's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Built on 4th street in the 1880's.  Steve Meyer home was here in the 1970's.  Charles Larson duplex is here today. 

Built on 4th street in 1902.  Carol Wollman home in the 1970's.  Ray Goosen home today.

Built on 4th street in 1892.  Ann Stange home today.